Sunday, July 12, 2009

Work That Not Been Done (Homework I Mean!!!)

There are a lot of homework given by the teachers in school... Haha! Esspecially the Maths T teacher - Mr. Yeap. Actually I don't mind he give a lot of exercises, perhaps I don't know to answer the questions...Haiz! Seniors said that he is good in teaching Maths and ask me should be proud taught by him...

Sometimes I feel guilty that I'm not doing well, the girls in the class complete their homework all the time. Seniors told me that: "Be like the girls!". It doesn't mean that ask we guys to be girlish...instead learn from them how to be hardworking in study. Sometimes I also feel that the girls treat the classroom like the office, so focus on their homework and didn't talk to each other at all....I really admire them in this case.

Our Chemistry teacher - Mr. Ong is a very dutiful teacher... Although he don't have much experiences in teaching lower six, he still try his best to teach and make sure all the students done the exercise that been given. Unfortunatelly...I'm the one who didn't do his homework...Haha.

3 comments: