Monday, July 13, 2009

I'm STEAM Today!!!

Today as usual, drive my 'mini Kancil' to school early in the morning. Actually I feel that I'm weird because every Monday wake up early sure "STEAM"! Maybe I don't have a good night sleep every Sunday night and results that I lack of spirit in the next day morning.

When on the way driving to school, I met with an accident! Haiz...it was very unlucky (or SUI in Hokkien)... When I reached to the end of the Yeap Chor Yee Road and going to turn left into Jalan Masjid Negeri (or Greenlane that known by everyone), suddenly I saw a car tried to overtake the car infront and enter my lane (left lane and I should keep at the left because there are many cars on the right lane)...(actually I'm not good in describing). I'm very "STEAM" that time and the car already knocked my 'mini Kancil' and the sound (Krak! Kark! Krak!) can be heard... OMG...then the driver got down from the car and me too...

Luckily his car was a little bit scratches while the Kangaroo Bar of my 'mini Kancil' was out of shape... Haiz... the uncle somemore said that I should stop at the junction and I also "Steam Steam" apologize... SWEAT!!! He told me: " I think it will not cost much ler...can i get your phone no.?" Actually I want to reply him this way : "No need to get your car for service also...please lah!! Like that also want me to pay for it???" These are what my mind thinking but I have no mood to 'shoot' him...Haha

Since that place is not suitable for us to stop there, so he just got my phone no. and we leaved... Luckily he didn't call me ...

Afternoon one of my friend call me and concerned about the incident... I feel surprised about that because she is not same school with me and I only tell those classmates... After she explain, just realized that she saw me dealing with the incident this morning... Haha...A bit 'sia sui'...

It was very unlucky for me today...

2 comments:

  1. Dun so STEAM lah..
    Ho choi did not injured this time..
    anyway..take care lah..
    Tomorrow dun so steam anymore...

    ReplyDelete
  2. After the lesson...I won't be steam...haha

    ReplyDelete